Effective Date: 01 Jun 2021
Cancellation & Refunds Policy
- If you wish to pause or cancel your existing subscription, access your account via “My Account” via our website.
- Subscriptions can be paused or cancelled at any time, and will take effect immediately.
- For approved refunds, the full amount of the order will be credited to your Sire account.
- Credit can be used for all future orders. There is no expiration date for the credit amount.
- For medications already dispensed, we are unable to provide a refund as to ensure quality and assurance of all our products.
- If you have an ongoing subscription that has not yet been fulfilled (eg. 6 months out of an annual subscription), the remaining amount will be credited to your Sire account.
REVISIONS TO OUR CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS POLICY
We reserve the right to change this Cancellation and Refunds Policy at any time to reflect changes in the law, our data collection and use practices, the features of our Services, or advances in technology. We will make the revised Cancellation and Refunds Policy accessible through the Services, so you should review it periodically. The date this Cancellation and Refunds Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the document. You are responsible for periodically monitoring and reviewing any updates to the Cancellation and Refunds Policy. If we make a material change to the Cancellation and Refunds Policy, we will provide you with appropriate notice in accordance with legal requirements. Your continued use of our Websites or Apps after such amendments (and notice, where applicable) will be deemed your acknowledgment of these changes to this Cancellation and Refunds Policy.
Alternatively, you can contact our customer service via WhatsApp at +65 88930854 or write to us at email@example.com.