Effective Date: 11 Apr 2022
Cancellation & Refunds Policy
- If you wish to pause or cancel your existing subscription, access your account via “My Account” via our website.
- Subscriptions can cancelled at any time, and will take effect immediately.
- For approved refunds, your order will be refunded to your initial payment method.
- There may be a processing fee of up to S$15 for refunds. This is dependent on the stage of the order process that the refund is initiated.
- For medications already dispensed, we are unable to provide a refund as to ensure quality and assurance of all our products.
- Any disputes regarding your order must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
REVISIONS TO OUR CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS POLICY
We reserve the right to change this Cancellation and Refunds Policy at any time to reflect changes in the law, our data collection and use practices, the features of our Services, or advances in technology. We will make the revised Cancellation and Refunds Policy accessible through the Services, so you should review it periodically. The date this Cancellation and Refunds Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the document. You are responsible for periodically monitoring and reviewing any updates to the Cancellation and Refunds Policy. If we make a material change to the Cancellation and Refunds Policy, we will provide you with appropriate notice in accordance with legal requirements. Your continued use of our Websites or Apps after such amendments (and notice, where applicable) will be deemed your acknowledgment of these changes to this Cancellation and Refunds Policy.
Alternatively, you can contact our customer service via WhatsApp at +65 88928269 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.