- Stick to a sleep schedule
- Exercise regularly, but not too late in the day
- Avoid caffeine and nicotine
- Avoid alcohol before bed
- Avoid large meals at night
- Avoid taking naps
- Relax before bed
- Dark, cool and gadget-free bedroom
- Don’t lie in bed awake
There is just no quick fix for insomnia. A good night of rest restores and recharges physically, emotionally and mentally. Disrupted sleep is often a result of multiple contributing factors; always seek professional help when required.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!